Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Just Another Saturday Night!

I am terrribly sorry that I have been neglecting my blog lately. I was really busy trying to finish this horrible Ethics class. I hate college, but then again I don't want to live with my parents forever!

Well this weekend was pretty typical. It was amazingly fun as they usually are. I hung out with my crazy friend Heather. We went to a bar in town to see our favorite local band and Surreal. I had to pick Heather up first at the bar because they had a poker run. I took her home so she could do a quick change. I think she told me that she had been drinking since about noon. That was fantastic! This bar is in the town I work in but I am not from so I do not know a lot of people. Now Heather on the other hand has grown up in this town and knows everyone, and let me tell you she is a great friend to have. If there is a good looking boy standing close she knows everything about him. She can tell me where he works, if he has any kids and how many, this woman probably knows who this boy has been with. It's like my own personal PI, but without the investigating...NICE!!

Okay now back to our night out! It was a definite night of dancing and rocking out to the band as always with one difference. The band has a new bass player and he is cute. Ah oh didn't think I would find a cute boy so soon. No worries he was a working boy and I was a drinking girl...just a little flirting. I know where his band plays and he knows who my friends are we will meet again. I am definitely sure of that, and if not he is just another boy. I don't want to talk about it too much because it could be nothing and I don't want to jinx it.

Well I think that is enough for one evening. I will have the next eventful post for you soon. Until then here is to love, life, happiness, and oh yeah the Internet!

No comments:

Post a Comment